As a self-professed lover of multi-functional gadgets and a longtime fan of QVC (helllllloooooo, Mike Rowe pre-Dirty Jobs!) I was excited to receive samples from the good folks representing Lori Greiner (she's been featured on QVC for the last 14 years) including, these funky little cooking utensils...with a twist.
- Made of stainless steel, the silicone covered handles are specially designed to hang on the side of a pot
- The handles also have a special nylon non stick blend that is highly heat resistant & dishwasher safe
- Set includes a spatula, large stirring spoon, small stirring spoon and slotted spoon
- Available Colors: Red & Black
- Price: $18.00
After turning it over in my hands, a few times, I tried to figure out just what makes them so, you know, special?
Looks pretty served up with my homemade mac & cheese, right?
These utensils rest quite nicely on the side of a serving dish and won't slip, or slide around, either. Also, they match nicely with my kitchen (at the moment!)
Just like this pretty 14" Hard Enamel Open Paella Pan from Ingrid Hoffmann’s Latin influenced Simply Delicioso cookware collection launched on HSN.com, recently.
- It has a wide, shallow design and is great for preparing paella dishes or braising meat.
- It is one of the only affordable, easy to clean Paella pans on the market that easily goes from stove top to oven.
- The Paella Pan also features a unique Thermo-Spot indicator that turns solid red to let you know when the pan is preheated.
- Price $24.99 (Also available at Target and K-Mart stores)
My mother would be interested to learn that, along with gas burner stove tops, this pan also works with electric radiant ring and an electric ceramic/glass-top.
My parents moved into a retirement community a few years ago and she had to actually re-learn how to cook with an electric stove. I have since inherited one of her stock pots, because it took FOREVER to heat.
Unfortunately, I haven't tried to cook paella (ever) however, I'm willing to give it a shot and, well, you know any good recipes?!?
© 2003 - 2011 This Full House
Disclosure: No payment, or any other consideration, besides a sample of the product for review purposes, was received for this blog post.