1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. My twin brother, Steve (HAH!)
2. Where was your first kiss? Bobby Nelson kissed me In an abandoned building near my house (What? I live in Jersey, YO!)
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? Does throwing eggs at the house where meanest man in the neighborhood lived, count?
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Yes, and the besterd deserved it!
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yes, but a large number of people also sang as back up, at the time, so it's all good.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? Eyes. My husband, Garth [not his real name] for example, has the prettiest pair of smiling eyes I ever saw and they change from green to blue and sometimes even gray, depending on what he's wearing, so cool.
7. What really turns you off? Bullies (cyber and IRL)
8. What do you order at Starbucks? I'm a McCafe sort of girl, really.
9. What is your biggest mistake? Thinking that I can make everyone (and their Grandmother) happy.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No.
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I can raise my right eyebrow (only) and do that, "Live long and prosper," Star Trek thing with my hands.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yes. My husband thinks I look a lot like Mariska Hargitay (riiiiiiiight, we both have Hungarian dads...that's about it) and I get stopped by senior citizens at the grocery store, a lot, when I wear my "smart girl glasses," telling me that I look like Sarah Palin. Also, just last night, when my son had two of his friends over playing Scene It and they ALL thought I looked like Demi Moore (in Ghost) aaaaand, if I don't shave my legs, Sasquatch!
13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Yes. I still adore watching Disney movies and there's just something about Sponge Bob....bahahahahahahahahahaha.
14. Did you have braces? No. Wish I did. My oldest two are getting braces in March [shiver] so, I guess I will just have to live vicariously through their having straighter teeth, in a few years, or twenty.
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Yes and no. Although, I've grown used to my 5' 10' frame, I find myself hunching over a lot and blame ALL you shorter people for, you know, my bad posture!
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? My husband makes me a fresh pot of coffee (or, caw-fee, if you're from Jersey) every morning, for the last twenty years. What? Caw-fee lovers will perhaps agree, that this is TOTALLY sex-see!!!
17. When do you know it’s love? When he/she makes you coffee, in the morning.
18. Do you speak any other languages? I can speak, read and write Hungarian; some Spanish; know lots of curse words, in many others.
19. Have you ever been to tanning salon? No.
20. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes.
21. What’s something that really annoys you? Driving in friggin' Jersey, 'nuf said!
22. What’s something you really like? Christmas music (sorry, Melisa!)
23. Can you dance? At cocktail hour, most anyone can! Can I dance well is another question and, well, I think I've already answered THAT one.
24. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Unfortunately, yes. Friends and family will agree, I am perhaps the clumsiest person on the planet!
25. Tag 5 people! Okay [slapping you on the back] TAG, YOU'RE IT!
Because, I'm not very good at following rules (I get that from my Hungarian grandmother) feel free to leave a comment, answering any one of these questions, and, well, we'll call it even, okay?
Have a great weekend!
© 2009 This Full House - All Rights Reserved.