12 cups of coffee, 6 trips to Home Depot and way too many potty stops I'd care to mention, at the moment (you're welcome!)
Before: last Thursday, when the wallpaper fell on my head and I vowed, before the bathroom gods and my neighbors, "NO MORE WALLPAPER, EVUH!"
Wanna see? To quote my friend Busy Mom, it's time to "move that bus!"
2 coats of primer and 2 coats of paint, later. To hide the imperfections, I added texture using a high gloss gel paint and a texturizing roller.
A few things of note:
- I recommend removing the painter's tape BEFORE the paint dries (DER!)
- Also, removing light boxes BEFORE you start painting.
- Especially, when choosing a light fixture that has a different size light box (double-DER!)
- Installing the stupid (yet, very, very prettiful) light fixture proved more difficult than the whole ding-dang project.
- A real good patch job is highly under-rated.
- As are small-ish bathrooms.
I can't wait to show it off on Thanksgiving.
© 2003 - 2011 This Full House
I'm NaBloPoMo-ing it, this month (first time NaBloPoMo-er) feel free to check out what I've NaBloPoMo-ed, thus far (PHEW!) and let me know how I'm doing (I mean, 30 posts, in 30 days, really?!?) when you have time, of course!
Feed me, see more!