Just a few afterthoughts:
- Yes, I really did videotape this on Wednesday, pretending like it was Friday and trust me when I tell you [looks into mirror, quickly turns away for fear of turning into stone] it's a good thing.
- I really do obsess about my hair way too much.
- Bast should really be a real word.
- Middle girl's appointment went well-ish. No emergency procedure necessary. Being treated for a wicked infection. Will re-evaluate next step(s) after the holidaze.
- I really didn't know how yesterday was going to play out.
- Spent the rest of the day at the mall.
- My feet STILL hurt.
- Still, was out at the buttcrack of dawn driving middle girl to school, 30 minutes away.
- So, vlogging on Wednesday, pretending it was Friday, worked out well (see bullet, above.)
- Oh, and SO GLAD I didn't take my husband's car: he got a flat tire on the way to work, this morning.
- Also, if you're still here, you really do deserve a GREAT weekend...oh, and chocolate...lots and lots of chocolate.
- Special shout-out and virtual hugs to my friends Patty of A Day in My NYC and Heather!
Peace out and have a GREAT weekend (for real!)
© 2003 - 2011 This Full House
Freshly-brewed elsewhere: I'm donning wings, playing an AT&T phone fairy and giving away a Samsung Focus Flash, this week!